About CCNS 2024
2024 5th International Conference on Computer Communication and Network Security
With the continuous advancement of technology and the emergence of evolving threats, computer communication and network security play a crucial role in today's information society. Especially in recent years, many advanced technologies have been applied in computer communication and network security, so many experts and scholars pay more attention to this field.
CCNS was successfully held in Guilin, Xining, Hohhot and Qingdao from 2020 to 2023. In 2024, the 5th International Conference on Computer Communication and Network Security (CCNS 2024) will be held in Guangzhou, China from May 3 to 5, 2024. This conference aims to bring together researchers, scholars, and practitioners in the field to explore the latest research findings and technological innovations. The conference covers diverse topics including AI and Machine Learning, Security Challenges in Edge Computing, Quantum Communication Networks, Optical Fiber Sensor Networks for Security, Nano-Photonic Devices in Cybersecurity and so on. We hope that this conference can make a significant contribution to updating knowledge about these latest scientific fields.
April 12, 2024
April 21, 2024
May 3-5, 2024
Welcome to Join CCNS 2024
Join as Presenter
If you are only interested in giving a presentation at the conference without publishing your paper in the proceedings, you can choose to attend CCNS 2024 as a Presenter. As a presenter, you need to submit the Abstract and Title of your presentation during the registration.
Join as Listener
CCNS 2024 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform for you to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the field of the latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You just need to complete the registration as a Listener before the registration deadline.
● All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three expert reviewers from the conference committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of CCNS 2024 will be published in SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering (ISSN: 0277-786X), and indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus.
CCNS 2022 |Publication | EI Compendex
CCNS 2021 |Publication | EI Compendex
CCNS 2020 |Publication | EI Compendex
Note: All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
▶ Review Process
● All manuscripts are subject to blind peer review by competent reviewers in the relevant field and are expected to meet standards of academic excellence. The reviewers identity remain anonymous throughout the process. The review process is as below:
1. Each paper will be subject to preliminary review such as relevance to the conference topics, repeated publication and repeated submission after submission.
2. The conference secretary will inform authors the preliminary review by at least 2-3 members of the Program Committee, which will take 15-20 working days before the result comes out.
3. Authors will receive review comments via email and be required to do necessary revisions if the paper is accepted.
▶ CCNS Journal Introduction
Human-Centric Intelligent Systems is an international, peer-reviewed and open-access journal. Publishing services are provided by Springer Nature. The journal is dedicated to disseminating the latest research findings on all theoretical and practical applications in human-centric intelligent systems, and to providing cutting-edge theoretical and algorithmic insights in human-centric computing and analytics. Welcome to submit your articles and the expanded version of conference papers to HCIN！
● Journal Website
● Author Guidelines
● Submission Link
>>>Free of APC (Article Processing Charge）
>>>Offer the "Best Paper Award"
School of Science and
Technology of China, China
The University of Sydney,
Chongqing University of Posts
and Telecommunications, China
The Hong Kong Polytechnic
University, Hongkong China